Affiliates of RZA:
Bnei Akiva Yavneh Olami Tehilla
Bnei Akiva of the United States and Canada
The Bnei Akiva movement is extremely thankful to the dedication of those parents who continue to show their confidence in the Religious Zionist movement as well as their allegiance to Eretz Yisrael.
Since 1975, thousands of 10th graders have “explored Israel with a Tanach in hand, “ growing in dedication to the Torah, the Jewish people and the State of Israel.
Bnei Akiva of the United States and Canada is part of the Bnei Akiva World Movement, whose headquarters are based in Jerusalem. It is the largest Zionist youth movement in the world, with branches in over 35 countries. In North America, there are ten branches from coast to coast. Bnei Akiva runs weekly Shabbat youth groups, activities, summer camps, and leadership training seminars educating toward the goal of promoting religious Zionism.
For more information on Bnei Akiva online check out www.bneiakiva.org . For more information on Mach Hach Ba'aretz please click here or for how you can help support Mach Hach, please call Bnei Akiva at (212) 465-9536.
Yavneh Olami is the world organization of religious students under the auspices of Mizrachi.
• Runs leadership programming through 16 American universities both on and off campus including Shabbatonim, melava malkas and speakers
• Summer and winter internship programs in Israel serving students from 12 countries, offering them work experience in areas such as Law, Journalism,Scientific Research, Medicine, Public Relations, Computers, Politics, and Speech therapy
• Runs leadership training Shabbatonimand other extracurricular programs for students spending a year in Yeshiva or Seminary in Israel
• Working in conjunction with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to create a center for Hasbara on the web
• Ski Olami: European students spend a fun-filled week in the Italian Alps
• Publishes four editions of weekly newsletters/parsha sheets distributed to yeshivot and midrashot in Israel, and to campuses in the U.S., Canada and England.
For more information, find Yavneh Olami online at www.yavneholami.org
Tehilla: The Union for Religious Aliyah
Tehilla, the union for religious Aliyah, is dedicated to inspiring Aliyah and assisting olim by providing concrete, practical assistance in securing employment, advancing education and settling in a community in Israel. With offices around the world, Tehilla coordinates pilot trips and arranges employment contacts for anyone wishing to make Aliyah, be they graduates or grandparents. Since 1997, Tehilla has focused on maintaining Yeshiva and Seminary students’ enthusiasm for Israel through its program, Tehilla Tzeira. Some of its programs include:
• Visiting Yeshivot and Seminaries in Israel
• Maintaining an email list to publicize events and communicate other pertinent information.
• US tours by Tehilla staff to American colleges keeping Israel high on the agenda
• Summer internships in Israel for college students
• Career Counseling
• The Chaver Ozer L’chaver Program, which arranges contacts with olim who can serve as professional contacts and offer advice regarding a specific field of interest.
• On-site representatives at Stern College, Yeshiva College, Columbia, Princeton, Brandeis, University of Pennsylvania, Cornell, Harvard, Queens College, Touro, and Rutgers.
Religious Zionists of America
New York, NY 10018
© 2007 - 5767 Religious Zionists of
America All Rights Reserved.